Francine and ACT
Francine Carter founded Action Coaching & Training, LLC (ACT, LLC)
She discovered coaching a year prior when she heard a coach speaking about the differences between coaching and mentoring. It was at that point she had her own “a ha” moment finally able to put a name to the career passion she was searching. About a year later, she and her husband, Jon, adopted their children from the foster care system when their daughters were seven and eight years old. It was time, to launch it all!
Francine’s vision, through ACT, is to be the active force empowering people to unselfishly and apologetically live their life openly, honestly, boldly, and humorously.
ACT, LLC actively empowers people through coaching, training, speaking and connecting; blazing the trail for redefining rules/guidelines transforming your life by living your truth transparently.
Education and Certifications:
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC), and Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) – Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coach Federation
- Licensed Coaching Clinic© Facilitator
- Bachelor of Social Work (B.S.W.) / Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) – Indiana University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Uses sarcasm for good not evil.
- Loves teaching to challenge thinking to new depths.
- Former adjunct professor at Indiana University School of Social Work, teaching Practice Evaluation, and guest lecturer.
- Seminars and keynote presentations to encourage acting on reaching your potential.
- Former ballerina and dance instructor.
- Loves red wine, dark chocolate, and high heels!
- She is real, honest and her highest value is truth. So if you don’t want to know the truth, you may not want to ask her.
Francine resides in Avon, IN with Jon, her husband of 28 years. They have two adult daughters living on their own.